Reloved By PYTT
REuse – REduce – REcycle
Reloved By PYTT.. At PYTT Living we care for the environment and the recyclability in our products. Therefore several of our products are made of both recycled cotton and foam. All of our products are handmade in Europe with care for employees and the environment. We have always been producing products containing reusable materials, and we will continue doing that in the future. Over 50 percent of our assortment contains reusable materials – that includes covers and filling. See some of the products here.
The REloved products are all marked with a REuse, REduce, REcycle logo.
- The type of recycled cotton we use for our products is 80% recycle of textiles that have previously been woven and produced, but have never been sold or used
- Some of our suppliers are self-sufficient whit solar and wind energi. We will focus more on self-sufficient companies in the future.
- The fiber balls used in all our decorative pillows are also Öko-tex certified
- The foam in the Floorpillows is made of 100% recyclable Öko-tex certified foam. The foam is cut off from the production of e.g. cushions. The cuttings are granulated and can thus be used as pillow filling
- All bed linen in our product range is Öko-tex certified
- All wooden products are purchased from FSC approved suppliers
- All our products are produced in Europe. They are also manufactured under all applicable rules. Likewise, we demand that both employees and the environment are taken into account
- Our unique designs are often made in a collab with new upcoming designers
- Our vision is that everyone should have a chance in the industry. Therefore, we often support young designers with an internship
All the products in our range are carefully selected with respect for the environment and production form. The rule applies to new and old products. We are constantly working towards making our production and products environmentally friendly. Reloved by pytt.